Kiwi Cheesecake recipe is one of the best kiwi recipes that our chefs have innovated to date. These soft, luscious, and natural products used in its preparation are pure heaven to eat. Quit worrying about gaining your weight because the super delicious cheesecake is real love.
The filling for this delightful cheesecake has only four necessary fixings, and the cake heats in a simple 30 minutes. This new recipe is so easy that the cheesecake comes out so spongy and light that even with loads of kiwi and other fresh fruits on it, it doesn’t make you feel heavy.
- 1 – 1/4 cups chopped kiwis
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Two envelopes of unflavoured gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 16 ounces fresh or solidified unsweetened strawberries
- Two packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup hung curd
- 3/4 cup sugar
- One container whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate frozen yogurt (optional)
- 1 cup quartered fresh strawberries (optional)
How to prepare Fruity Kiwi Cheesecake?
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix kiwis and butter; press onto the base and 1″ up sides of a 9″ springform pan. Place on a preparing sheet. Prepare until set, around 10 minutes. Cool totally on a wire rack.
- In a small pan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand a minute. Heat over low heat, blending until gelatin is dissolved, remove from heat.
- If necessary, hull strawberries and puree in a food processor. Remove to a bowl. Add cream cheese, hung curd, and sugar substitute to food processor; process until smooth. While preparing, progressively include gelatin blend. Add pureed strawberries; process until mixed. Transfer to a big bowl; fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Fill outside layer. Refrigerate, covered, until set, 2-3 hours.
- With a knife, loosen the sides of the cheesecake and remove the rim. To serve, top with chip chocolate (optional), remaining whipped topping, and quartered strawberries and kiwis.
If you want to serve the cheesecake with a raspberry topping, then place 12-ounce frozen raspberries in a bowl to defrost. You can rush the cycle with a speedy outing through the microwave, yet don’t allow the berries to cook. Add one tablespoon of instant gelatin to thicken, and mix until well combined. Mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons granulated sugar for taste. Add a pinch of ground cinnamon, if wanted. Spoon the topping over the kiwi cake.
This fresh fruity kiwi cheesecake is a perfect dessert. This is so lightweight that you can have this as your entire meal. Spongy, airy, and light texture makes it an ideal “make again recipe.”