When it comes to taking care of ourselves in the hot summer, keeping our body hydrated is a must. Not many of us have the habit of drinking an adequate amount of water daily, Right?
What if I told you that the same boring water could be made more interesting, tasty, and healthy, especially for the people living in areas where ordinary tap water is not that good for taste.
Today, we will be talking about a quick kiwi juice recipe to make the boring water more enjoyable. A 5-minute guide to preparing a fresh and healthy juice, a simple recipe for overcoming thirst, and keeping the body hydrated. Apart from it, the main ingredient which is of course the kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C and is one of the most valuable fruits found in the world.
This juice recipe will help you get the richness out of the fruit.
Ingredients for Kiwi Drink Recipe
All you need to create a glass of fresh kiwi drink are just these four base ingredients, but you can add more components as per your taste.
- Fresh Kiwi Fruit
- Filtered Water
How to make Fresh Kiwi Juice?
Making kiwi drink is a lot easier than it seems, but apart from the original plane recipe, we have some extra tips and ingredients to add up its taste even more.
With fresh fruits, some extra added ingredients like sugar and mint, the Kiwi Juice Recipe is a perfect, healthy way to hydrate the body and enjoy the summer.
Take 1/2 fresh and well-washed kiwis. Peel off the kiwis and slice into quarters or even smaller pieces. The pieces’ size does not matter but might help the blender’s blades a little while mixing the juice. Put all the pieces of kiwis into a blender and add one full-sized glass of water into it.
For extra taste, grab some mint leaves and 4/5 tablespoons (as per your requirements) of sugar for sweetness and add it to the mixture. Blend the mixture until the juice mixes thoroughly, giving a greenish look. Pour the liquid into a glass and hydrate yourself.
- For extra taste, squeeze some lemons into the juice.
- Use fresh, organic, and ripe kiwis. It makes the juice sweeter, natural, and healthier.
- Add both salt and sugar in a balanced amount to get a diverse taste of sourness and sweetness. Everybody may not like the taste, though.
- You may also use other secondary fruits like apples, pear, grapes for taste variation.
- While choosing the kiwis, gently press the fruit to check whether it is soft or not. Sightly smoother are the best ones to choose – neither too soft nor too hard.
- You may also accompany the drink with soft drinks or lemon soda while serving it into the glass for refreshment.
To enhance the quality and effects of this kiwi juice recipe, you can also do the following things;
- Try to avoid mineral water. Use filtered water for better taste.
- Keeping the juice inside the freezer for a couple of days after blending makes it fresher.
- The fluid can be served with ice cubes for extra coldness.
Benefits of drinking Kiwi Juice
Apart from getting hydrated, kiwis are also well known for their richness in nutritional contents like vitamins, minerals, and other anti-oxidants. The use of fresh kiwi is suggested in the kiwi drink recipe as it has more health benefits. Kiwi is also beneficial for asthma patients, maintains blood pressure, aid digestion, as well as boost your immune system.
Daily intake of this juice would hydrate your body and help you fight different diseases.
Apart from it, you might have heard an irony – Too much of something is good for nothing. So, healthy does not mean you need to drink it every hour. A daily dosage of one glass of the above kiwi drink recipe is proper enough to get the fruit’s richness.