When it comes to taking care of ourselves in the hot summer, keeping our body hydrated is a must. Not many of us have the habit of drinking an adequate amount of water daily, Right?
Try our recipe of tasty kiwi juice to make the boring water more interesting. A 3-minute guide to making a fresh and healthy kiwi fruit juice, a simple recipe for overcoming thirst, and keeping the body hydrated. Apart from it, the main ingredient which is of course the kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C and is one of the most valuable fruits found in the world. This kiwi recipe will help you get the richness out of the fruit.
How to make Kiwi Juice?
- Juice Blender
- 2 Kiwi Fruits
- 4 cups Water
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Mint Leaves (as per requirement)
- 1-2 Ice Cubes
- Take fresh and well-washed kiwis.
- Peel off the kiwis and slice into quarters or even smaller pieces. The pieces' size does not matter but might help the blender's blades a little, while blending.
- Put all the pieces of kiwis into a blender and add water to it.
- For extra taste, grab some mint leaves and sugar for sweetness and add it to the mixture.
- Blend the mixture until the juice mixes thoroughly, giving a greenish look.
- Pour the liquid into a glass and add 1-2 ice cubes to it.
- Serve it.
- For extra taste, squeeze some lemons into the juice.
- Use fresh, ripe, and organic kiwi. It makes the juice sweeter, natural, and healthier.
- Add both salt and sugar in a balanced amount to get a diverse taste of sourness and sweetness. Everybody may not like the taste, though.
- You may also use other secondary fruits like apples, pear, grapes for taste variation. And if you are fond of strawberry then we also have a recipe for strawberry kiwi juice.
- While choosing the kiwis, gently press the fruit to check whether it is soft or not. Slightly smoother are the best ones to choose - neither too soft nor too hard.
- You may also accompany the drink with soft drinks or lemon soda while serving it into the glass for refreshment.
To enhance the quality and effects of this kiwi recipe, you can also do the following things;
- Try to avoid mineral water. Use filtered water for better taste.
- Keeping the juice inside the freezer for a couple of days after blending makes it fresher.
- The fluid can be served with ice cubes for extra coldness.
Health Benefits of Kiwi fruit
There are many health benefits of kiwi fruit. Kiwi is the leader in Vitamin C, potassium, and folate, and it provides minerals and aids in digestion. Other than this, the kiwi fruit has more nutritional benefits than any other fruit which also boosts the immune system. Along with it, it also aids in your heart and provides minerals, which help to boost your body all day long. Besides this, kiwi fruit is good for anxiety, reduces blood clotting, and helps to treat asthma.
Benefits of Kiwi Juice
Apart from getting hydrated, kiwis are also well known for their richness in nutritional contents like vitamins, minerals, and other anti-oxidants. The use of fresh kiwi is suggested in the kiwi juicing recipes as it has more health benefits. Daily intake of this juice would hydrate your body and help you fight different diseases.
Apart from it, you might have heard an irony – Too much of something is good for nothing. So, healthy does not mean you need to drink it every hour. A daily dosage of one glass of the above kiwi fruit recipe is proper enough to get the fruit’s richness.