How to prepare Kiwi Coconut Tart?
- 6 Fresh Kiwi Fruit (peeled and chopped)
- Crusty Oat Base
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ¾ cup Coconut Oil (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp Agave Syrup
- Lime Zest
- Sea Salt (for taste)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tbsp Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Paste
- Dairy-free yogurt
- 14 ounce Sweeten Condensed Milk
Ingredients for oat crust
- 2 cups Quick Cooked Oats
- All Purpose Flour
- Brown Sugar
- Salt (for taste)
- Cubed Butter
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a medium bowl and combine flour with coconut oil, shredded coconut, lime zest, salt, sugar, agave syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the ingredients and press them in a round pan.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt with granulated sugar and condensed milk.
- Fill the tart with the mixture.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour before decorating it with fresh fruits.
- Peel and cut the fresh kiwi into thin slices.
- Decorate the top of the tart with kiwi, and enjoy it.
Follow these simple steps to prepare oat-crust at home
- Place all the ingredients mentioned above in a small bowl and use a pastry cutter to cut all the ingredients together.
- Pour these oat crumbles into a pie plate, and press the crumbles together to form a crust.
- Bake it for about 15 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- You can also exchange kiwis for peaches, raspberries, or whatever your heart desires.
- You can also replace coconut flour with spelled flour or all-purpose flour.
- Make sure to press the tart to be thin and yummy.
Benefits of Refreshing Kiwi Coconut Tart
The kiwi coconut tart is valuable to our health. Even a slice of the kiwi tart can pump up the energy level in your body. A piece of kiwi dessert serves you 325 kcal of calories and contains 4 grams protein,146 milligrams sodium, 21 grams fat, 32 grams carbohydrates, and 3-gram fiber. The tart is rich in calcium, providing 11% of 100mg calcium on a 2000 calorie diet. If you are experiencing weakness in your bones, then you ought to try this recipe.
The main ingredient of the kiwi tart recipe, kiwi is an excellent source of Vitamin C, Potassium, folate, magnesium, and other nutrients. Along with it, it also aids in your heart and provides minerals, which help to boost your body all day long. Besides this, kiwi is good for anxiety, reduces blood clotting, and helps to treat asthma.
As a whole, a refreshing kiwi dessert recipe is a vital diet to any treat.