Are you feeling hot? Try out this refreshing recipe in the summer. This kiwi tart dessert is perfect for every summer lovers and dessert freaks.
The refreshing kiwi coconut tart is the winner of every gathering, not just because it looks fantastic but also because of its refreshing flavor. It is super easy to prepare, and while the coconut crust is very crispy and the juicy kiwis and the yogurt bring a slight tartness and sweetness to it. The crust is infused with the lime zest, which makes the whole tart summery and fresh.
You can keep tart in the fridge for up to five days but is it best served fresh. It takes about 22 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes for cooking, and about 5 minutes for resting. In about 45 minutes, the whole refreshing baked tart is ready.
The primary ingredients for making kiwi coconut tart are mentioned below:
- Six fresh kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- Crusty oat base
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- Lime zest
- Sea salt, for taste
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- Dairy-free yogurt
- A 14-ounce can sweeten condensed milk
Note: These ingredients can make up to twelve servings.
Ingredients for oat crust
- Two cups quick cooked oats
- All-purpose flour
- Brown sugar
- Salt, for taste
- Cubed butter
How to prepare Kiwi Coconut Tart?
Follow this simple kiwi coconut tart recipe, and anybody can be a chef at home.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a medium bowl and combine flour with coconut oil, shredded coconut, lime zest, salt, sugar, agave syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the ingredients and press them in a round pan.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt with granulated sugar and condensed milk.
- Fill the tart with the mixture.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour before decorating it with fresh fruits.
- Peel and cut the fresh kiwi into thin slices.
- Decorate the top of the tart with kiwi, and enjoy it.
Follow these simple steps to prepare oat-crust at home
- Place all the ingredients mentioned above in a small bowl and use a pastry cutter to cut all the ingredients together.
- Pour these oat crumbles into a pie plate, and press the crumbles together to form a crust.
- Bake it for about 15 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- You can also exchange kiwis for peaches, raspberries, or whatever your heart desires.
- You can also replace coconut flour with spelled flour or all-purpose flour.
- Make sure to press the tart to be thin and yummy.
Benefits of Refreshing Kiwi Coconut Tart
The kiwi coconut tart is valuable to our health. Even a slice of the kiwi tart can pump up the energy level in your body. A piece of kiwi tart serves you 325 kcal of calories and contains 4 grams protein,146 milligrams sodium, 21 grams fat, 32 grams carbohydrates, and 3-gram fiber. The tart is rich in calcium, providing 11% of 100mg calcium on a 2000 calorie diet. If you are experiencing weakness in your bones, then you ought to try this recipe.
The main ingredient of kiwi coconut tart, kiwi is an excellent source of Vitamin C, Potassium, folate, magnesium, and other nutrients. Along with it, it also aids in your heart and provides minerals, which help to boost your body all day long. Besides this, kiwi is good for anxiety, reduces blood clotting, and helps to treat asthma.
As a whole, refreshing kiwi coconut tart is a vital diet to any treat.