Are you tired of staying in a home in this COVID-19 pandemic situation? Then you can try something new. Yes, everyone loves bakery items and has heard of muffins. You can mix up muffins to have a better and healthier taste. And one of the ways is trying out kiwi muffins. It is one of the delicious ways to have Kiwi. You can relish it for breakfast or as a mid-day snack. And, almost everyone loves Kiwi as fruit. So why not try this recipe in your leisure period.
Kiwi muffins are sweet breakfast treats. These are soft and luscious, perfect for any occasion, and this easy kiwi recipe always impresses people around you.
The golden kiwi muffins take about 10 minutes for preparation, 15-20 minutes for cooking, and an additional time of 10 minutes. In total, this kiwifruit recipe takes about 40 minutes to prepare this treat.
Golden Kiwi Muffins
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Ground Allspice
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Fresh Kiwis (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup Raisins
- Preheat the microwave to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, including all-purpose flour, salt, ground cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Soften the butter in the microwave for approx. One minute but do not melt it completely.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, butter, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Whisk until the ingredients are nicely combined.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet ones, adding it slowly.
- Whisk until there are no visible patches of the flour.
- Fold in pureed Kiwi and raisins.
- Fill the paper-lined muffins tin ¾ full and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Muffins are done when slightly golden or brown and until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Once baked, let the muffin cool for 10 minutes and transfer it to a wire rack.
- Dust it with sugar and enjoy it.
- You can also replace raisins with other dry nuts.
- You should mash the kiwi fruit smoothly, and for that, you can use a blender or food processor.
- Do not melt the butter completely.
- Line your muffin tin with paper cupcake liners to prevent the muffin from sticking to the containers.
- You can also substitute milk with oat milk, coconut milk, or almond milk.
Benefits of Kiwi Muffins
The kiwi muffin is beneficial to health. One piece of kiwi muffin serves you 151 kcal of calories and contains 3 grams fat, 29mg cholesterol, and 115mg sodium. This kiwi fruit recipe is rich in carbohydrates serving 17 grams sugar and 1g fiber.
Kiwi is the main ingredient of the kiwi muffin recipe: a high-fiber, fat-free, low-carb, and potassium-rich diet. Kiwi is the leader in Vitamin C, potassium, and folate, and it provides minerals and aids your heart. Other than this, Kiwi has more nutritional benefits than any other fruit. Kiwi boosts the immune system and manages blood pressure.
As a whole, these kiwi muffins are a perfect combo for gatherings with family, friends, and relatives.
1 thought on “Golden Kiwi Muffins”
Simply delicious.Added some chopped pecans.