A quick mix of fruit energy drink for your morning breakfast. The fruits, kiwi, and pineapple are very rich in vitamins, enzymes, other nutrition, and quite a good healthy start for your day. How about mixing both to make a yummy kiwi pineapple juice?
Not only morning breakfast, but this juice can also be used as a substitute for any other classic desserts. The enzyme present in the pineapple helps breakdown protein, making it a perfect complimentary drink after a protein-rich-meal.
The richness of nutrition is all mixed up together!
Yes! We are here with a recipe that blends kiwi’s nutritional benefits and pineapple with some extra taste your tongue will never forget. This 5-minutes recipe guide will help you prepare a well-blended healthy pineapple and kiwi juice at your home in straightforward steps.
Ingredients for Kiwi Pineapple Juice
Although some ingredients can be substituted, added, or removed as per your choice but we need these basic ingredients to prepare this super healthy kiwi juice;
- Fresh Kiwi Fruit
How to make Fresh Kiwi Pineapple Juice
Making this pineapple and kiwi juice does not seem any more challenging and extraordinary. Apart from this original plane kiwi recipe, we have some extra tips and suggestions to add up its taste even more. You can make the juice in the desired quantity, but the amount of ingredients used below is best for serving each.
The taste of pineapple and health benefits of kiwi and little magic of our kiwi pineapple juice recipe. A perfect dessert or a fantastic morning starter for your belly!
Take two fresh kiwi fruits. Peel and cut them into small pieces. Now bring a pineapple and cut it into half. The size of the pineapple is large. This recipe is only for one serving. So, you may use kiwi and pineapple in almost the same amount. Add any sweetening agent or syrup as per your choice. Blend the mixture until it mixes well.
Now, serve the juice into a juice glass. Garnish the glass with some mint leaves some ice pieces if you prefer cold.
The juice is best when organic and fresh pineapple and kiwi are used. In case you don’t find any, you may use a packaged pineapple juice and blend it along with some kiwis.
The juice is now ready to tickle your taste buds and add extra nutrients to your body.
- For extra taste, squeeze some lemons into the juice.
- This kiwi drink recipe can be a good breakfast alongside some tasty sandwiches.
- Any sweetener can be added to the drink for an extra taste, as per your need.
- You may also use other secondary fruits like apples, pear, grapes for taste variation.
To enhance the benefits of kiwi pineapple juice, you can also do the following things;
- Try to avoid mineral water (especially if you do not like its odor) and use filtered water instead. Else, leave the tap water in direct sunlight to remove the chlorine present in tap water. This makes the water more favorable to drink.
- Try to use fresh pineapple and kiwi instead of those available at supermarkets. The use of organic and fresh fruits makes this kiwi recipe tastier and healthier.
- The juice can be served with ice cubes for extra coldness.
- Try to avoid overripe as well as unripe pineapple or kiwi.
- Do not replace pineapple with any packaged pineapple juice. The packaged pineapple juice is not as healthy as those organic ones.
What are the health benefits of Pineapples and Kiwis?
No worries! Here are some health benefits of pineapple for you. Pineapple comes with nutrition known as bromelain, a natural anti-inflammatory and painkiller for your body, alongside the fact that pineapple is also suitable for our immunity and aids our digestive system as well. As we all know, kiwi is also ideal for both digestion and immunity. This recipe might be the right choice for people with digestion problems.
As per Healthline and Medicalnews Today, Pineapple is also believed to have some potential to fight cancer, meaning that it reduces growing tumors’ chances.
A glass of kiwi juice a day keeps the disease away.