A quick mix of fruit energy drink for your morning breakfast. The fruits, kiwi, and pineapple are very rich in vitamins, enzymes, and other nutrients. So, how about mixing both to make a yummy kiwi pineapple juice?
Not only morning breakfast, but this juice can also be used as a substitute for any other classic desserts. The enzyme present in the pineapple helps breakdown protein, making it a perfect complimentary drink after a protein-rich-meal.
The richness of nutrition is all mixed up together!
Yes! We are here with a recipe that blends the nutritional benefits of kiwi and pineapple which your tongue will never forget. This 15-minutes recipe guide will help you prepare a well-blended healthy pineapple and kiwi juice at your home in straightforward steps.
Although some ingredients can be substituted, added, or removed as per your choice but we need these basic ingredients to prepare this super healthy kiwi juice;
- 10 fresh kiwi fruits
- 1 ½ cup chopped pineapples
- 3 tbsp agave syrup or any sweetener (optional)
Note: The above quantities are supposed to prepare four servings.
How to make Fresh Kiwi Pineapple Juice?
Making pineapple and kiwi juice does not seem any more challenging and extraordinary. Apart from this original recipe, we have some extra tips and suggestions to add up its taste even more. You can make the juice in the desired quantity, but the amount of ingredients used below is best for 4 servings.
The taste of pineapple and health benefits of kiwi and little magic of our kiwi drink recipe. A perfect dessert or a fantastic morning starter for your belly!
- Take fresh kiwi fruits. Peel and cut them into small pieces.
- Now bring pineapple. Peel and cut it into suitable pieces.
- Press kiwi and pineapple pieces.
- Add agave syrup or any sweetening agent.
- Blend the mixture until it mixes well.
- Now, pour the juice into a juice glass.
- Garnish the glass with some mint leaves and some ice pieces if you prefer cold.
The juice is now ready to tickle your taste buds and add extra nutrients to your body.
The juice is best when organic and fresh pineapple and kiwi are used. In case you don’t find any, you may use a packaged pineapple juice and blend it along with some kiwis.
- For extra taste, squeeze some lemons into the juice.
- This kiwi drink recipe can be a good breakfast alongside some tasty sandwiches.
- Any sweetener can be added to the drink for an extra taste, as per your need.
- You may also use other secondary fruits like apples, pear, grapes for taste variation.
To enhance the benefits of kiwi pineapple juice, you can also do the following things;
- Try to use fresh pineapple and kiwi instead of those available at supermarkets. The use of organic and fresh fruits makes this kiwi recipe tastier and healthier.
- The juice can be served with ice cubes for extra coldness.
- Try to avoid overripe as well as unripe pineapple or kiwi.
- If possible, do not replace pineapple with any packaged pineapple juice. The packaged pineapple juice is not as healthy as those organic ones.
Health Benefits of Pineapples and Kiwis
As always, there is no doubt about the richness of nutrition in the kiwi recipes. But, have you ever wondered about the benefits of these spiky fruits – PINEAPPLE! No worries! Here are some health benefits of pineapple for you.
Pineapple comes with nutrition known as bromelain, a natural anti-inflammatory and painkiller for your body, alongside the fact that pineapple is also suitable for our immunity and aids our digestive system as well.
As we all know, kiwi is also ideal for both digestion and immunity. This recipe might be the right choice for people with digestion problems.
A glass of kiwi pineapple juice a day keeps the disease away.