Homemade kiwi mocktails are healthy and are made without any additives. The kiwi orange spritzer is a perfect brunch recipe for the fall. This easy orange kiwi spritzer always impresses people around you. Try out this drink recipe for a beautiful evening.
The orange kiwi mocktail is very easy to prepare. It takes about 10 minutes to prepare with simple ingredients. This refreshing and light non-alcoholic drink is perfect for summer evenings.
The main ingredients for the spritzer are listed below:
- One fresh kiwi fruit.
- ½ cup of frozen orange juice.
- Two tbsp granulated sugar
- 12 oz lemon soda, or any favorite lime beverages
The main ingredients for the garnish are listed below:
- Sliced juicy orange
- Sliced kiwi fruit
- Sliced lemon
How to prepare Orange Kiwi Mocktail?
Follow this simple kiwi mocktail recipe to make it.
- Wash, peel and cut the juicy kiwi fruit into small chunks.
- Place the kiwi pieces in a small bowl, and mash the kiwi fruit as finely as you can.
- You can also blend the kiwi in a blender or a food processor.
- Take a champagne glass or regular glass and place the mashed kiwis in the bottom.
- Split the kiwis into two parts and put them in two different glasses.
- If you don’t like kiwi chunks in the drink, strain it and squeeze the pulp’s juice.
- Place about ¼ cup of frozen orange juice on the top of mashed kiwi in each glass.
- Add one tablespoon of granulated sugar to each glass.
- Top it with your favorite lime carbonated beverages.
- With a spoon, combine the mixture until the orange juice dissolves well in the mocktail.
- You can also garnish it with kiwi wedges, orange wedges, or lime wedges.
- Serve immediately
You can also prepare orange juice at home. Just follow the below-mentioned steps for homemade orange juice.
- Wash and peel the oranges well.
- Remove the white membrane of the orange as it may turn the juice bitter.
- Cut it into two pieces and remove the seeds.
- Before juicing, place the orange in the freezer for about an hour.
- Add it to the juicer or blender jar and a bit of salt and a small piece of ginger.
- The homemade orange juice is ready to serve.
- For a kiwi orange spritzer, place the orange juice in the freezer.
- Serve the drink right away as the fizz will fizzle out and give the mocktail a bland taste.
- If you want to make the spritzer kid-friendly, you can add apple juice instead of sprite lemonade soda.
Benefits of Orange Kiwi Mocktail
The orange kiwi mocktail is refreshing in summer. A glass of the mocktail can pump up the energy level in your body. A glass of kiwi orange mocktail serves you 144 kcal of calories.
Oranges are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, sugar, fiber, and other nutrients. The consumption of oranges builds immunity and improves overall health. It also helps to lower heart stroke and aids diabetes. Besides orange, kiwi is the primary ingredient of this drink. Kiwis are sweet and tangy, full of nutrients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Potassium, etc. Kiwi is good for anxiety, reduces blood clotting, and helps to treat asthma.