Mango Kiwi Smoothie
A healthy diet gives a healthy start to your day. And today, we have come up with a mango kiwi smoothie with chia seed recipe that is nutritive and keeps your tummy full. Moreover, many ideas can be put through in making the smoothie. So, this delicious mango fruity recipe is one of the best recipes among health freaks worldwide.
- 2 Mangoes
- 4 Kiwis
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds (soaked overnight in milk)
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Assorted Nuts
In a blender, add chopped mangoes. Please take out the seeds from it and add only the pulp.
Now add chopped kiwis to this.
Add half a cup of milk in the initial stage before you give it a good whisk.
Add sugar. Now to this mixture, add cream.
Give a good blend to this mixture. Whisk it for 2 minutes or until you find the fruits turned into a thick pulp.
Now add the remaining milk to it. Add chia seeds as well at this point. You can add assorted nuts. Give the right blend for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour the kiwi mango smoothie into a smoothie jar or bowl. Top it up with more nuts. This is entirely your choice.
- You can also add any flavor of ice cream to this smoothie before serving it to your guests. Adding ice cream would make it yummier than ever.
- But if you are on your dieting mode, avoid adding full cream milk and even cream. You can use soya milk or toned milk instead.
- Add choco chips or any chocolate syrup if you are giving this smoothie shake to your child. This is a super nutritional and wholesome smoothie shake for children as well.
- Another quick tip is that if you are serving this smoothie bowl to your child, you can avoid adding chia seeds. They might not get the right taste. Instead, add something that your kid likes.
Nutritional Benefits of Mango Kiwi Smoothie
Mango is packed with antioxidants. It is not only known to build excellent immunity. Still, it is also a source of high proteins, calories, carbs, vitamin C, copper, folic acid, vitamin A, K, E, B5, and so many other elements that help maintain good health.
The nutrients in kiwi benefit people with poor heart health. It benefits a person’s digestive health. Kiwi contains vitamin C, iron, Vitamin A, folate, and other power-packed vitamins.
Chia seeds are tiny black seeds. However, they are small but are high in proteins, minerals, omega three fatty acids, and other powerful antioxidants. Consuming these seeds in any form maintains good health, builds excellent immunity, excellent for those who wish to lose weight, cures heart diseases if taken regularly for a lifetime.
This wonder kiwi mango chia smoothie is packed with high nutritional values. It is a power-packed and wholesome meal for all age groups. If you want something to keep your health and, at the same time, fill your appetite, this mangokiwi fruity recipe is the best.