How to make Kiwi Juice?
Are you thinking of how to make kiwi fruit drinks? If yes, then making a kiwi drink is a lot easier than it seems. With fresh fruits, some extra added ingredients like sugar and mint, the pure kiwi juice recipe is a perfect, healthy way to hydrate the body and enjoy the summer.
- 2 Kiwi Fruits
- 4 cups Water
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Mint Leaves (as per requirement)
Take fresh and well-washed kiwis.
Peel off the kiwis and slice into quarters or even smaller pieces. The pieces' size does not matter but might help the blender's blades a little while mixing the juice.
Put all the pieces of kiwis into a blender and add water to it.
For extra taste, grab some mint leaves and sugar for sweetness and add it to the mixture.
Blend the mixture until the juice mixes thoroughly, giving a greenish look.
Pour the liquid into a glass and hydrate yourself.
- For extra taste, squeeze some lemons into the juice.
- Use fresh, ripe, and organic kiwi. It makes the juice sweeter, natural, and healthier.
- Add both salt and sugar in a balanced amount to get a diverse taste of sourness and sweetness. Everybody may not like the taste, though.
- You may also use other secondary fruits like apples, pear, grapes for taste variation. And if you are fond of strawberry then we also have a recipe for strawberry kiwi juice.
- While choosing the kiwis, gently press the fruit to check whether it is soft or not. Slightly smoother are the best ones to choose - neither too soft nor too hard.
- You may also accompany the drink with soft drinks or lemon soda while serving it into the glass for refreshment.