Strawberry, Kiwi and Spinach Salad Recipe
Are you searching for a light, healthy, and refreshing lunch option? If so, then you ought to try out the Strawberry, Kiwi and Spinach Salad recipe. A good salad is beneficial for your health, and if you take advantage of seasonal fruit, then strawberry kiwi spinach salad is the best combination for having a portion of healthy food. You can have it whenever you want, either at breakfast or lunch or dinner.This Kiwi Spinach Salad recipe is easy to prepare and can also be made with simple homemade dressing. The combination of fresh fruits and Spinach makes this a delicious healthy option.For preparation, the strawberry, kiwi and spinach salad takes about 15 minutes, and to assemble the ingredients, it takes 10 minutes. In total, this kiwi spinach salad recipe takes around 25 minutes to prepare.
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- ¼ tbsp Paprika
- ¼ tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Vinegar
- 2½ tbsp Raspberry Jam
- Lime (optional)
- Sunflower Seeds (optional)
- 2 Green Chopped Onions
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 12 cups Torn Fresh Spinach
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 4 Fresh Kiwis, Peeled and Sliced
- 8 Fresh Strawberries
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Put canola oil, paprika, sauce, sugar, and raspberry vinegar in the blender.
- Process for 30 seconds until blended.
- Transfer it to a bowl and stir in green chopped onions, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.
- Also, add raspberry jam and vegetable oil to it. And whisk until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add nuts, torn spinach, chopped strawberries, and kiwi.
- Add salt to the salad as per your taste.
- Finally, drizzle it with dressing.
You can enjoy this strawberry kiwi salad with cheese and pecans if you want to add protein to it.
- You can also replace canola oil with olive oil as per your taste.
- You can also add lime and honey dressing over the salad.
- Lime and sunflower seeds are optional in this salad.
Benefits of Strawberry Kiwi Spinach SaladThe Strawberry, Kiwi and Spinach Salad is beneficial to health. It contains greens that contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, folate, and fiber. Spinach does not contain cholesterol and is naturally low in calories. Also, they are packed with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. and, if you add nuts and seeds to the salad, it keeps the blood sugar balanced. Along with it, the kiwi is a high-fiber and potassium-rich diet. It provides minerals and also aids your heart. Strawberries are bright and juicy with being rich in Vitamin C, manganese, potassium, and antioxidants. As a whole, kiwi fruit salad is a perfect combo for a healthy diet.