How to prepare a Kiwi Salsa?
- 8 Fresh Kiwi Fruit
- ½ cup Diced Tomatoes
- Fresh Chopped Spinach (optional)
- Green Chilies (optional)
- 3 Large Chopped Red Onion
- ½ cup Diced Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Minced Jalapeño Pepper
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil
- ½ Lime Juice
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Take a large bowl and mix all the critical ingredients.
- Serve it with your favorite meal and enjoy it.
- Try this recipe with tacos, fish, chicken, and more.
- You can also refrigerate the leftovers, but the texture will degrade.
- You can also skip yellow bell pepper.
- Spinach is optional, but adding it is highly recommended.
Benefits of Kiwi Salsa
Kiwi salsa is very beneficial to our health. Even a serving of the formula can pump up the energy level in your body. A serving of kiwi salsa serves you 77.9kcal of calories and contains 1.12-grams protein, 14-gram carbohydrates, 2.7-gram fat, and 3.3mg sodium. This kiwi recipe is rich in Vitamin C, consuming about 123 % of the diet’s 2000 calories.
The kiwi salsa contains greens that contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, folate, and fiber. Spinach does not contain cholesterol and is naturally low in calories. Also, they are packed with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. and, if you add nuts and seeds to the salad, it keeps the blood sugar balanced.
Kiwi, a year-round fruit, is an excellent source of Vitamin C, Potassium, folate, magnesium, and other nutrients. Along with it, it also aids in your heart and provides minerals, which help to boost your body all day long. Besides this, kiwi is good for anxiety, reduces blood clotting, and helps to treat asthma.